Please ensure you fully adhere to these rules, as any breach will result in disqualification.
Runners must wear their official race number on the front of their person, where it is visible at all times.
Unregistered Runners Allowed
No unregistered runners, walkers, or pacers are permitted.
Runner safety of paramount importance. Please be mindful of other runners and respect the race personnel to ensure a safe and enjoyable race for everyone.
Each runner must complete the entire course under his or her own power in order to be eligible for a medal.
The Race Director’s word is final. There are no appeals, rebuttals, or refusals.
The wearing of headphones, or similar devices, is only permitted where runners are able to hear marshals’ instructions and is at the runner’s own risk.
Questions? Please refer to our FAQs page.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, REGISTRATION AGREEMENT, RULES, AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
By indicating your acceptance, you understand, agree, warrant, and covenant as follows:
- I understand that participating in this event is potentially hazardous, and that I should not enter and participate unless I am medically able and properly trained. In consideration of the acceptance of this entry, I assume full and complete responsibility for any injury or accident which may occur while I am traveling to or from the event, during the event, or while I am on the premises of the event. I also am aware of and assume all risks associated with participating in this event, including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, effect of weather, traffic and conditions of the road. I, for myself and my heirs and executors, hereby waive, release, and forever discharge the event organisers, sponsors, promoters, and each of their agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and all other persons associated with the event, for all of my liabilities, claims, actions, or damages that I may have against them arising out of or in any way connected with my participation in this event.
- I understand that this waiver includes any claims, whether caused by negligence, the action or inaction of any of the above parties, or otherwise.
- I understand that any entry fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. There will be NO refunds.
- I understand that race courses are not permanent and may change due to weather, geology, permitting, governmental changes, etc. The Race Director will do everything possible to avoid these situations but that is not always possible. Refunds will NOT be issued if the course must be changed.
- I hereby grant full permission to any and all of the above parties to use any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, website images, recordings, or any other record of this event.
- I hereby consent to the use of my email address for purposes of event information, news, and marketing. Email addresses will not be sold or given to a third party.
- I understand that I am solely responsible for knowing the course and following instructions given by the Race Directors. I understand that course markings can be moved by natural or human interference. Course markings and any instructions given by volunteers are intended to supplement my understanding but are not definitive. I am ultimately responsible for knowing and following the correct course, and any deviation therefrom is the result of my own actions and not the fault of the race directors, staff, or volunteers. I also understand that, per UKA rules, results will not be changed for any reason.
- Finally, I understand, per UKA rules, that the first participant to cross the finish line is the awarded winner, regardless of chip time.